Collect Accurate Information About Participants
- No malformed contact information
- No need to re-enter information from paper forms
- Data can be imported into your CRM
Track All Activities
- Audit log keeps track of all activities happening across the system so we know the activity at all booths / stalls
- Can be used determine level of interest of participants at the various booths /stalls (In the typical non-digital approach, you cannot track who’s actually getting their activity cards chopped)
Make Smarter Decisions
- Learn about what’s popular and not at your carnival / roadshow / exhibition so that you focus on what’s popular for the next run of it
How It Works
REGISTER YOUR GUESTS
Each participant in the carnival / exhibition can be assigned a QR code on a card or email. The QR codes will allow you to identify the participants’ contact information as well as their points & activities.
ENGAGE AND GAIN POINTS
Every activity station will have a tablet that is connected to our system. The tablet can scan the QR code with its built-in camera and a station master will select the points to add or remove from the participant.
REDEEM EARNED POINTS
Do you have food and drink redemptions at your carnival / roadshow / exhibition? The system can deduct points from a participant for the redemption as easily as it can add points. You can choose whether to keep the process entirely digital, or to print a redemption slip at dedicated redemption stations!