Agile. Innovative. Reliable.
Transform the experience of your events and campaigns with technology today.
- Understanding of creative & production needs
- Experienced in the events & activations industry
- Strong web development capabilities with focus on cyber security
- Rolling names and numbers in a slot machine animation, our flagship lucky draw offering used in over 1,000 events
- An original Searix creation: The Thanos Draw™, where half the contestants on a digital mosaic wall vanish repeatedly until only 1 winner remains
- f8ball, where lucky draw and redemption chances are determined by purchase transaction amounts in a promotional campaign, followed by either a lucky draw or lucky dip
- A white-labelled RSVP platform that supports custom flows for unique requirements
- Distribution of invitations, reminders and QR codes via emails, SMSes and WhatsApp messages
- Branded, seamless and hassle-free on-site entry experience
- A variety of printing options from sticker labels, to other sustainable options like FSC certified paper and eco-friendly plastic
- Integration with Searix's other solutions for lucky draws, voting, event dashboards, and more
- Scanning QR codes or AR markers hidden around the event venue
- Playing an AR game
- Watching a video
- Using a virtual photo booth
- Writing messages to show on a Digital Display
We're among the Top 1% of Effect Creators on TikTok!
Taking inspiration and past success from our Instagram filters, Searix developed the "Guess The Characters" filter for TikTok in May 2022. It went truly viral and gained us a feature on TikTok's Trending Effect of the Week #37 in February, then shortly after, blew past 1 billion views in May 2023, rocketing up to be Top 1% of Effects on TikTok.
What if we could allow a user to create an image that was AI-generated, and also capture the user's photo to feature them both together on a digital display like a TV or LED wall? Our Virtual Media Booth capable of capturing photos, GIFs, boomerangs and videos on mobile devices immediately came to mind.
We came up with an initial structure to guide the formulation of a descriptive sentence –
- Describe your subject
- Describe what your subject is doing
- Describe where your subject is