- We map out your customer segments’ demographics, behavior and mindset before planning how to deploy the queue management system.
- We optimise the queuing process and people flow instead of focusing only on the software.
Multiple Contingency Measures
- We perform risk assessments for ad-hoc setups and create fall-backs and back-ups on infrastructural, software and on-site levels.
- We have a SOP and BCP for different levels of failures.
Integration with Post-Queue Systems
- Integrate the queue management system with an inventory management system for redemptions, or recruitment system for interview roadshows.
- Connect with your CRM if APIs are available.
- Customised post-queue systems can be developed.
Secure & Reliable
- First deployments of the queue management system will have on-site technicians to observe and make ad-hoc improvements to optimise the customer experience.
- Infrastructure and software practice safe coding and networking standards, more can be found in our privacy deck.
How Our Queue Management Systems Work
Get a Queue Ticket
Choose from a variety of methods to obtain a queue ticket (pre-screening / on-site issuance / online / by SMS or WhatsApp, etc) but focus on the process instead of the technology.
Monitor queue number on-site / online
Overview / zonal queue screens, individual booth queue screens and online queue status pages are available.
It’s your turn
Get notifications on-site / online / via SMS or WhatsApp
Integrate with other systems
Whether it’s an inventory system, a CRM system, or an interview management system, we can value-add to your queue management by ensuring you get the right information displayed or attached to each customer with a queue number.