- We customize each deployment slightly and provide on-call remote support for your walk-in interview career fairs
- We optimise the queuing process and people flow instead of focusing only on the software.
Hybrid: Physical & Virtual
- We cater for a physical setup – job seekers and employer may come on-site, but employers may conduct interviews remotely too.
- Multiple representatives from the same employer can share the same queue.
Focus on Queue Management
- Job seekers get queue updates on a large call screen, on a webpage on their mobile device, or via SMS or WhatsApp.
- Perfect for managing safe-distancing measures in light of Covid-19.
Secure & Reliable
- Servers have redundancy infrastructure built-in.
- Employers each have their own login accounts to call queue numbers and manage job applications.
How Our Hybrid Career Fair Management System Works
Job Seekers Register to Get a Queue Ticket
Choose from a variety of methods to obtain a queue ticket (pre-screening / on-site issuance / online / by SMS or WhatsApp, etc) but focus on the process instead of the technology.
Both pre-registered and walk-in job seekers register on-site and make their Covid-19 declarations before being issued with a Queue Number and QR code.
Monitor queue number on-site / online
Overview / zonal queue screens, individual booth queue screens and online queue status pages are available.
Job Seeker’s Turn is Called
Get notifications on-site / online / via SMS or WhatsApp
Engage in Video Interviews
Only queue numbers that are called can join the interview at an employer’s booth. Employers do not need to install additional applications – everything happens in the browser.
Employers Record Job Applications
Relevant information about the job seeker collected during registration is displayed to the employers. Employers can record preliminary outcomes during the interview and update the application with a final outcome post-event.