We manage your customized invitation process for private events. Send out personalized invites with QR Code!
Run on a central database. Receive real-time statistics from event turnout!
Walk-in manual registration and changes to guest list.
Manage lucky draw customizations, exclusions and chances.
How It Works
- Open RSVP – Anyone can register.
- Invite-Only RSVP – Each guest receives their own unique invitation.
- Gateway Page RSVP – Each guest must prove their identity to register.
- Your Internal RSVP – You just need to provide us with an Excel list of guests.
DISTRIBUTE A UNIQUE IDENTIFIER (QR CODE) TO EACH GUEST
- RSVP Confirmation Emails with Personalised QR Code – Guests who have RSVP’ed successfully get automatically sent a confirmation email with a QR code.
- Merged E-Invites with Personalised QR Code for Sending or Printing – Each guest receives their own unique QR code.
- Internal Identifier – for example, the staff card of each guest.
SELECT & DESIGN YOUR IDENTIFICATION SCREENS
Yes! If you have an invitation card artwork, we will merge the QR codes into the artwork so that you can individual JPG files with personalised invite cards.
Yes, you can. We will require you to provide us with SMTP connection details, e.g. server, username and password. Other security and compliance settings might also need to be set depending on your email service provider, e.g. allowing SMTP connections for that specific username.
We generally do not, but are happy to refer you to our preferred partner.
The largest registration process we’ve supported is for 30k pax whereas the largest lucky draw we’ve supported is for 500k participants with more than 4 million chances in total. The system is able to support beyond that and just needs proper hardware and infrastructure configuration.
There are many factors that contribute to this recommendation, for example…
- How many guests are you expecting at the event? Generally, the more guests expected, the higher number of stations required.
- How long do you have for your guests to register on-site? Generally, the shorter the time, the higher number of stations required.
- How will your guests arrive? Will there be chartered buses so many people arrive at once? If everyone is expected to arrive at the same time, more stations are required.
- What further interactions do you need with the guest after the system marks them as being present at the event? Do we need to print a name badge for them? Do they need to select a door gift? Generally, the more interactions expected, the higher number of stations required.
Here are a few recommendations for a few specific situations…
An event expecting 400 guests without special transport arrangements, the need to distribute door gifts and need to print any badges will require 2 on-site registration stations to clear the queue effectively within an hour.
An event expecting the same 400 guests without special transport arrangements, but with a need to print paper-based name badges will require 5 on-site registration stations with paper badge printers to clear the queue effectively within an hour.
Contact us with your requirements for a personalised recommendation!
Yes! We have hourly backups for our RSVP system deployments and 5-minute backups for our on-site deployments, as well as online mirrors for some events to make sure that registration can go on.
Yes, they are fully white-labelled and customisable. Upon confirming an event with us, we will provide you with a channel kit that contains design guidelines so that you can create a background in line with your event’s theme.
Does your lucky draw system have an auto-inclusion feature so that participants who are not able to make it to the event can also win if they are lucky?
Yes! It also has an exclusion feature for participants that may not win, e.g. temp staff, spouse of employees, or directors of a company. Upon confirming an event with us, we will provide you with a channel kit that contains guidelines on creating the guest list.
Our Worldwide Customers